Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Ringmaster

There's a newbie who calls himself Ringmaster. I have already added him to my list of friends(which is slowly but surely growing), although I can't be sure if it's quite right. Should he be there? Has he really earned my trust yet? I don't know. Maybe it's just because he reminds me so much of Ace. I've contemplated the suspicion that they're the same person, and if it turns out to be true, I'm going back to 7 friends. Because I don't want repeats. 
The back story of his name and origin fascinates me, I might just include him in my novels. It would be an unusual yet intriguing twist, since I always looked at myself as the one that stands out. Hey Ace, if you're reading this, Ringmaster is a non-mortal too. 
It bothers me that Ring and I would actually make a good couple. Obsessions? Same. Kind of creepy. He loves danishes. He loves stalking mailmen. He loves tarantulas(Domi is a tarantula specializing in ice).Wut da fudge?! I licked his cheek. He tastes like turkey. Cajun turkey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment